Friday, February 27, 2009

Cool Internet Finds

I have been diligently cruising the internet looking for sites to print grocery coupons and freebies.


Here is a site that I just found for freebies for your birthday...
http://www.freebirthdaytreats.com/default.aspx

You can google "free grocery coupons" and all kinds of sites come up. I have also gone on websites of companies that I buy their products regularly and signed up for their newsletters and gotten free coupons. Proctor and Gamble, Hunts Ketchup, Dove, Suave, Horizon Organics, Del Monte vegies, etc.

One caution about taking these coupons to Kroger (at least my Kroger), they will only accept 1 internet coupon per item category...you can't buy 2 cans of vegies and use 2 internet coupons...only 1 per shopping trip. And they will double coupons up to 60 cents. I have found some Cottonelle toilet tissue coupons for .50 and Kroger regularly has the 4 pack for .99. So the t. paper is free when all is said and done...I am giving these to the boys for the trailer. As long as I can find the coupons, they will get free toilet paper.

You can also go on the Kroger website and register your shoppers card and get coupons directly downloaded to your card. Quite by accident, I found out that you can use the coupon on your card AND a paper coupon for the same item. That makes this stuff really cheap!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment