Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fun at Granny's

OK, it is now late Saturday afternoon and since Wed. I have managed to go to JoAnn's 3 times. Yep, I've had my fix now. I really need a JoAnn's in Miss. but there isn't one. Its very sad.

Wed. night after Mom's birthday dinner, Ben, Bethany and Bobby spent the night with us. I had really forgotten what goofy conversations you can have with a 3 year old. Here are 2 of them.

Bobby: What is wrong with Katie
Me: She hurt her foot
Bobby: You mean her ankle
Me: Yes
Bobby: Let's just cut off her leg and then her foot won't hurt anymore (guess this was logical to him)

Katie went to the "indoor plumbing room"
Bobby: Where is she going
Me: to the bathroom
Bobby: Why did she close the door
Me: For privacy
Bobby: Is she going p---
Me: I don't know, she wants privacy
Bobby: Well, I don't want to see her p---
Me: She doesn't want you in there
Bobby: I only look at my p--- Then he went into a dialogue about colors.
Me: Lets change the subject.

We played outside for awhile and then Brenda came to get them. Will went home with them to spend the night and play with Ben.

Amy went to her friend Katie's house to spend then night with her and with MacKenzie (her very best GA friends since they were all 3 years old) Those nutty girls stayed up till after 5 am. And then only slept for about 3 hours. Ahhhhhh, to be young again!

After we picked up Amy and Will, we went to Mall of GA. The wheel chair came in very handy cause that place is huge. By the time we ate lunch at Chick Fil A, I was on sensory overload. The food court was soooooo loud. We were all ready to leave.

Greg and I had a date last night and went to Red Robin to eat. We had never been there before so it was a good place to try. Greg loved the onion rings, they were his favorite part of the dinner. We personally think that the burgers are better at Backyard Burger. The prices were pretty steep for us too. The 5 of us ate at Backyard Burger for $28, the 2 of us ate at Red Robin for $23. Don't think we will be repeating that anytime soon. There is another place here in GA that we like to eat a burger...5 Guys Burgers and Fries. Yummy! Don't remember the prices to compare, but they cook an awesome burger.

We are going to Mom's church in the morning for Easter service. This is the church I grew up in. Then my family will come over for a big Ham dinner and easter egg hunt.

I hope you all have a wonderful, blessed Resurrection Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter and Happy Birthday Amy. It sounds like y'all had a great time in GA. I love the onion rings at Red Robin, especially with the spicy ranch stuff. And don't get me started on 5 Guys. LOVE THEM. Peanuts to eat. Then a huge amount of fries with salt and vinegar on them. I'm getting hungry and I just ate. Anyhooo... have a great week.

    ReplyDelete