Friday, May 15, 2009

Coupons

I have always used coupons to some extent but now I am really using them regularly. Here are some of my super bargains today....

I had coupons for feminine products. Walmart generally carries a small bag of these for $1, I had a $1 off one coupon...so it was free. I also had 3 other .75 coupons, so the next 3 bags were .25 each.

Kraft salad dressing. I had 2 coupons for $1 of one bottle. The bottles were on sale for $1.58 so after each coupon they were .58 each. Gotta keep Katie and Amy in Ranch and Thousand Island Dressing. This was at Walmart also.

Johnsons First Aid coupons for $1 off one item. I had 3 coupons and bought 1 box of bandaids, 1 box of gauze pads, and 1 box of butterfly bandages. they averaged about .60 after the coupons.

Kroger...

Suave deodorant .50 coupon off one, on sale for .99. Kroger doubled my coupons so I got it for free. I have scrounged lots of these coupons so we are set in the deo. department for a while.

Suave Shampoo and Conditioner coupons $1 off 2. Bottles on sale for $1 each, so after coupon they were .50 each. I have quite a number of these also.

Johnsons Bath Buddies Soaps.....coupons for .50 each. On sale at Kr. for .99, when coupon was doubled they were free. Then a coupon printed with my receipt $2.50 off 3 Johnsons products, so the next 3 were .25. Then another one printed...I will go back next week and get more. These will go in shoeboxes at Christmas for Operation Christmas Child for Samaritan's Purse Ministries.

Oscar Mayer Bologna is on sale for .99. Kraft coupon available for $1 off 2. So after coupon, 2 packages are .98. We bought 6 today (2 each in 3 different transactions). Katie and Amy each paid for 2 packs.

We always buy a Sunday Paper now for the coupon sections. You can go on many websites for products you use and see if they offer coupons (sometimes you have to sign up on their mailing lists for emails to get the coupons). Coupons.com is a great website to find printable internet coupons. The Kraft website has lots of coupons. A couple of weeks ago I went on websites of products we use all the time and thanked them for their product and told how much we enjoyed it. We got many, many coupons mailed to us from the companies. I didn't ask for coupons but I did send nice emails (if you do this, make sure you fill out your name and address when requested). There is also a website named Coupon Clippers.com that offers lots of coupons for a nominal handling fee. I have gotten coupons from them 3 times and never had a problem. Thats where all the Suave and Johnsons coupons came from. Cool tip I read on another blog...after you print the coupons, hit the back arrow and it will print again. Then you have 2 of the same coupon/s. You can only print 2 coupons, it won't let you print more than 2. However if 2 different sites have some of the same coupons, you can print 2 on each site.

Happy Bargain Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Donna, you never cease to amaze me with your expert homemaking skills. No wonder my brother loves you. You are an excellent catch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe shucks! This is getting to be a fun game...its exciting to save money.......gotta have cash for craft items, new books to read and pool chemicals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete