Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sabrina's Birthday!


You wouldn't know it by here blog, but today is Bri's birthday. I searched thru my files to find the perfect picture to put in here. This isn't it. I fully anticipate getting hit in the shoulder for this, but it will be worth it. If anyone would like to see more embarrassing pictures of Bri, let me know. I am sure something can be arranged.

Happy Birthday Sis. You are a special caring and loving sister. You've helped me thru more than one though time and I appreciate you and love you.

I found the picture of you and mom eating the chocolate dessert strait out of the dish but decided not to put it here because it might embarrass you.

1 comment:

  1. When Robin Sue called me about this I immediately jumped online to check it out. All I have to say is thanks for not posting the one of me and mom eating straight out of the pan. That one pops up every now and then on my screen saver and I cringe. However, you have take a more embarrassing one than that but I am not going to remind you. HA!
    You are an awesome big brother who has guided me through some tough times and I couldn't have asked for better. Donna... I love you too. And ALL the kids.

    ReplyDelete