Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Christmas

See the side bar...275 days till Christmas...are you ready? Do you know who you need to buy or make gifts for? Do you have a budget or a Christmas Savings Plan? Do you already have any gifts purchased for Christmas 2009? If so, don't forget where you stash your gifts.

We shop all year long. We have purchased gifts for 5 nephews and 2 neices (and I know where they are). We know what we are doing for all the grandparents and aunts and uncles.

I don't have a clue what I am doing for Greg. And we have no idea what we are doing for our 7 blessings. We will have to wait on the kids till closer to the season...they have been known to change their minds. Katie and Amy always want a bag full of girlie stuff: nail polish, bubble bath, scented bath gel and lotion, cutesy pens and pencils, note pads, etc. So I look for these all year long.

I have also figured out what I am giving my neices and nephews for their birthdays for the rest of the year.

Have you panicked yet? You really don't need to. I usually plan for the next Christmas on Dec. 26, but thats just me. I don't like leaving things till the last minute. And I would much rather spend December decorating gingerbread houses or watching Christmas videos with my kids than shopping and standing in line for the month. Not to mention being involved with our church's Christmas program.

I love the holidays and everything about them...music, decorations, lights, cards, food, movies, and my snowman sweaters! And all our children are here to visit.

1 comment:

  1. oh Donna, I wish I was 1/2 as organized as you. I can't even get a card out, much less plan a for a year. Help me Donna. Help help me Donna

    ReplyDelete